Unofficial Transcript accepted due to school closure from the Corona Virus
- Student shall be dependent of active ACE/CTA/NEA member.
- Student shall be a graduating senior in any accredited high school.
- Student shall have at least a 3.5 scholastic average.
- Student shall enroll in an accredited college, advanced training school, or professional school.
- Student’s involvement in other activities, such as sports, student governments, drama, music, will be considered by the committee when awarding the scholarship.
- Student and ACE member will fill out application and return it by May 11, 2020 to the Scholarship Committee in care of the ACE Office, with an official transcript (unofficial transcripts accepted due to the Corona-virus) of the student’s academic record.